Sunday 25 April 2010

First Post in 2 Years.

Two reasons I decided to update this blog...

1. I am bored.

2. I have a new laptop.



Anyhow, we went to Stone Farm Rocks yesturday. Me, Becki and Tom. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and Roxy the pooch was playing in the shrubs. Tom spent 2 hours on his route on the Ashdown Wall. After a mini epic he eventually sent it! Becki was running around with Roxy the pooch doing mini solos all over the place and I got a few routes in the bag. At 2.30 we left for Lizzi and Dans BBQ when my exhaust blew out and my car turned into a Subaru. After some good food and some chit chat we went about getting ready for Swanage, only to find out after loading the car up with all the gear, fixing the exhaust with a coat hanger, that the starter motor finally threw in the towel. Fun and games for all!
Looks like we will have to go Swanage another day.










No comments: